Pinz and Needlez Tattoo Studio
reading about kierkegaard’s despair when you’re fucking miserable is the worst idea possible.
“If you let your gum air out for a few seconds, it’s more of a challenge when you put it back in.”
You know what, Tumblr? To hell with it! Hell I say! I will post multiple photographs of my face ‘cause my scars are fancy as fuck.
- butty is a controversial one which means different things in different parts of the country (like for me a bacon butty would mean bacon in a burger bun, not a sandwich) - you can definitely use sandwich and I would stick to it for safety
- you can still say cupcake, hungry and dessert and be perfectly British
- cozzy is short for swimming costume, which is what I’d actually say
- I’ve never heard a scarf being called a muffler
- You can use all of the “American” insults here and still remain British-sounding apart from jerk because no one says jerk. Some of those “British” insults sound a bit silly to me (please don’t call someone a plonker dear lord).
- Don’t ever say cheerio unless you want to sound like a twat
By a show of hands who the fuck calls waffles, rambles
Never ever heard waffles be called rambles. Officially saying ace instead of awesome now, because it sounds much cooler and not as obnoxious. FAIRY CAKES IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN CUPCAKES.
Yup, I’ve not heard a fair few of these, and we use the ‘American’ version of a lot of them too. I always thought a fairy cake was a different thing to a cupcake, like, it doesn’t have icing on top, just a few sprinkles…
dear confused waffle people who will never see this. they mean it as a verb. ‘to ramble’ is replaced by ‘to waffle’